Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Making up for lost time

Dane with a chocolate mouth :0)

Well, we got back from vacation on Sunday, but it took me two days to get the house back in order :0) I feel so out of it since I haven't keep up with any of the challenges or even read the 2 peas message boards. I've got a lot of catching up to do. And today is hubby's off day and we usually spend the day doing family stuff. I'm trying to sneak some time in while he's still sleeping.
I wanted to post some pictures of Easter. One of my best friends invited us to her parents house for a big Easter gathering. We had a wonderful day.

BOOK RAK UPDATE: For those of you that participated in my Book RAK, first of all "Thank You". I had hoped this would be a success and it was. Secondly, I wasn't able to get the packages out until Saturday, I'm so sorry. We just had so much going on that I just wasn't able to make it to the p.o. any earlier. But they are on their way and I hope that you enjoy them.

SOUP OF THE DAY: Men wonder at the height of mountains, the huge waves of the sea, the broad flow of rivers, the course of the stars-- and forget to wonder at themselves.
~St. Augustine

DESSERT OF THE DAY: Always do right; this will gratify some people & astonish the rest.

~Mark Twain

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

What cute pics!!!!