I finally finished!! This was so much fun to do. The fabric is dyed with coffee. I added a few of my own changes-his pants were a denium blue-but I wanted some green ones. And I added seed beads for the kittys eyes' and Pete's buttons. Also, the border was supposed to be solid brick red, but I blended the red with a sweet potatoe orange. I really like how it turned out. Now I need to get the rest of the set. There is a snowman, an Easter bunny & one more.Well, off to have lunch with my hubby-Enjoy the day
{{HUGS}}




2 comments:
Hey, This blog spot is sooo like you. You always loved to write diaries. You know I never got into that so MySpace is the place for me - much more visual and less writing, unless you just like to do it. The only blogs I do are the cute little quizzes. Put my page back on private so you'll have to log in to see it now. Loved reading your blogs. Here's "Inking" at you all too...
Kristal...this is too adorable. can't wait to see what the others look like when you get them
Post a Comment