I thought about this and couldn't think of anything and then it hit me. My wedding day! I remember being nervous and excited at the same time. I just couldn't believe that I was marrying Charlie Leaver!!!. Some one whom I'd know for a long time, but had just never thought that the two of us would be together. And then on our wedding day, everything was just so wonderful. My mother-in-law let us have the wedding in her back yard. And she had spent so much time making everything look wonderful. Then my best friend Kimberly came over early to help me with my make-up and hair. My sister-in-law did all the flowers for the wedding including my bouquet. Tracy, my best friend since 6th grade took all of our pictures. My parents where there the whole time helping with anything that needed it. My daughter-in-law and cousin were the maid of honor and best man. Everyone made me feel so special that day. And to top it off, Charlie & I got married on my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary. I'm so glad that they were there to celebrate that day with me. 
I had been wanting to make a collage of the two of us from the wedding for awhile, and now was the perfect time! The gold sparkly leaves are from my bouquet along with the white ribbon. I had saved my flowers but they just didn't look good. So I bought silk ones to replace them with. The banner along the top says "Always & Forever". I was going to put the glass back in place, but there wasn't enough space. After removing the glass, I think I like how the flowers fall out from the edges.




4 comments:
Kristal - nice to have you join in the Crusade! Thanks for playing along, and for sharing your Rock Star Moment. That's a good one - I think every bride experiences a RSM on her wedding day, thanks for reminding us about that. Congrats on your new home too!
~michelle
Kristal...so glad to see your entry for the latest crusade. Loved reading about your wedding day and great pic of you two :o)
Great Rock star moment!
Hey - I never did get to see how your pics were. How did they turn out??
Post a Comment