
Hi-meet Envy (I named her thus because of the weird green color reminded me of the saying "Green with envy") She is made by Dakin, which was a company that at one time, I would have nothing else in my stuffed animal collection than a Dakin. She was not part of my original collection, as I purchased her at a thrift store many years ago. But now she needs to find a new & loving home. So she is now listed in my Etsy shop. Along with some pretty green vintage glasses. Can you believe that these have REAL 22 ct gold trim at the top? If these don't sell, they might find their way into my cupboard!!!

I wish I could put video up. I know you can do the youtube thing. I guess I'll need to figure that out. And here is way:
Last night around midnight, sweet hubby woke me up and told me he needed to show me something. Thinking he wanted to show me some kind of project he had finished on the Camaro, I got up & trying to keep my eyes open so I could walk through the house and to the garage, he then led me outside. By this time I'm thinking, Okay this is weird. Then we both stood outside. And let me tell you, it was a show!!! A lightning show if I've ever seen one! It was so bright & went on for so long, that the total blackness of night was the exception rather than the norm. It probably went on for about 2 hours. I even got the video camera out & took some footage. Both of us were like to kids, laughing about all the scary movies it reminded us of. And then saying how we were the idiots standing in the middle of it taking video!!! It was really amazing.




2 comments:
Wow, it would be cool to see that video. There were lightening storms in CA last weekend that started over 800 fires. I don't know of any that started here in Oregon.
What an amazing evening- how sweet of hubby to share it with you!
Post a Comment