




I was laughing the whole time taking these pictures. Talk about a great scrapbook page!! I'm really getting the itch to do some scrapbooking & of course, everything is packed up. Maybe it's because it's getting close to the end of the year. I am working on an album for my Mom & Dad for Christmas. I think I will get it finished.
Well, it's official. Charlie got the job with Advance Auto Parts. He is the new store manager in Crestview, Florida. We are driving over today to look for a place to live. We have a few people lined up to show us some houses for rent. And in case you are wondering, it's about an hour & a half from Mobile, so we still aren't too far away from family. I think if we go home for Thanksgiving, it will be the first one in a few years. We usually skip it & go home for Christmas. And with Crestview being a smaller town, the cost of living will be less. It looks like a lot of people end up commuting to Pensacola for work. The more I've thought about it, I think this will be great. Charlie has a new job, we are a short distance from all of our family & friends & only 30 minutes from the beach!! Once we get settled in, I really want to take Dane to the Navel Air Museum. And I can't wait until the Blue Angels have their next air show!! Dane is going to love it!!
Hope everyone has a great Veterans Day. I know there are a lot of sales going on today. I've never been one to do the big sale thing. And the day after Thanksgiving? Nope, this chicky is staying home!!!




1 comment:
Congrats on the NEW JOB!!!! How exciting!!!! And it sounds like you'll be moved in time to celebrate the holidays in your new home with family nearby! Some days ARE better than others, right?
Love the corn pictures! Does he only like if fresh off the cob??? LOL Does he roll the corn cobs in butter??? That's the way I like it!
Glad things are looking up...
*Heidi*
Post a Comment