Friday Challenge: List your personal mottos or inspired words you choose to live your life by. List as many as come to mind to you.....
Friday Fun Fact: I love quotes and sayings!!
As most of you know, I list two quotes a day on my blog. I try to have the Soup quote to be a thoughtful and inspiring quote. Something that has meaning to it. To nourish the soul, like soup! The other quote is Dessert. Something fun, witty, short and sweet, like dessert! I have collected quotes for a very long time. I have a journal that I started writing them in that I've had for almost 15 years. I have written all sorts of stuff in there. It's not really a diary(never really did those). Just things that I've read that I liked and wanted to remember. This brings me to the challenge today. I guess I've always been the kind to think of a quote or saying for most occasions. So, I tried to thing of some that I felt I could live by. Here goes:
1) Be who you are and say what you feel, because the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind. (This is my motto for this year!)
2) It's never too late to be what you might have been.~George Eliot
3) Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.~Ralph Waldo Emerson
4) If you see a chance to be happy, grab it with both hands and the hell with the consequences. The only things in ths life that you really regret are the risk you didn't take.~Jack Lemon in "Grumpy Old Men"
5) I can do everything through him who gives me strength.~Philippians 4:13
6) In everything...he sought his God and worked wholeheartedly. And so he prospered.~II Chronicles 31:21
I'm sure I could come up with a bunch more. But I think this is enough for now. Hope you enjoyed them.
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY




2 comments:
I am such a quote person too.. love em! Love yours!!!
Thanks for the comment. I love quotes too...keep them coming. I found that Dr. Seuss one last night while skimming through the CK Top Ten issue, and it just hit me. I need to live it more.
Post a Comment