I would like to wish everyone a "Happy Spring" today! I have had the windows open for the last couple of days, it was so nice outside. But today looks a little cloudy. And we were going to try and work on the fence some today. Oh well.
BonnieRose had a challenge today:
Scrapbooking and Music.
What kind of music do you listen to while scrapbooking? Any? What genre? What are your faves? Does music soothe you as u sb, or is it a distraction??
I love music. Right now in my CD player, I have "Elevation". Love that sound. I can't be creative with the tv. But music, that's different. It's funny, Charlie falls to sleep on the sofa with the tv on, but I can't sleep with it on. But turn the radio on and I can fall asleep in a second!
As for genre, I love Enya style music for somethings. But other times, I can listen to AC/DC, and still other times, Dance. We have DirectTv and they now offer XM on the music channels. Lately, I've even be known to listen to some country. I bought Sara Evans cd, there are some really great songs on there. One I was even thinking about using in a lo.
Overall, the answer is: I love music. Different music for different occasions, but music for me ;0)
Sunday, March 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I am like u. love music anytime. I usually scrap with the radio on.
yeah, blogger isn't letting me post pics this morning either. grr!
I love all sorts of different music too! Enya is not my thing. I think it's mostly because back in college my husband had her photo in his locker (he was 26 at that time!!!) lol. Love AC/DC. Sad to say not the recent stuff.
Michelle
Post a Comment