
The Ever Fun-loving gypsy, Vanessa, at A Fanciful Twist is hosting her second annual Mad Tea Party on June 27, 2009. And I am more than happy to be joining in all the revelry! I'm even planning on have a give-away on that day. Still working out the details on that.
I had mentioned earlier this year that I was finding myself in a "blogging slump" and I believe that this is just the ticket to get myself back into the groove! I hope to me may of my old friends here for the party as well as some new faces - and new friends! So go mark your calendar and find that wonderful Gypsy outfit that you just love but would never leave the house in (because, you don't have to leave the house for this party!!!). As Vanessa says, we are gonna party like it 1865!!
Photo courtesy of Gypsyville.com
Photo courtesy of Gypsyville.com




No comments:
Post a Comment